What does a session include?
- Design consultation - We will start by meeting in person or talking on the phone. I prefer to meet in person if possible. We will talk about how you will use the Art for Your Heart™ I create for you to decorate your home. If you are unsure, I can make recommendations.
- On location or studio - custom Art for Your Heart™ photography session can be held in my studio or at a location of your choice
- The session - This is where we have fun! The images I capture will show your unique personality.
- Art for Your Heart™ Creative fee - the creative fee starts at $250 for studio sessions and $350 for location sessions within 30 miles of the West Knoxville, TN area.
- Viewing/ordering appointment - About two weeks after your session we will schedule the viewing and ordering appointment. You will see a slide show of the best Art for Your Heart™ images from your session. I will also show you wall groupings that I think will work best together. We will go through the images and groupings and I will help you select your favorites. You will place your order at this time. Payment is due at this appointment.
Where does my session take place? I can come to you or I have studio space available if you prefer. On location sessions are best at your home or other location that is special to you.
How long does my session take? Your Art for Your Heart™ session will usually last about one to one and a half hours.
How should I prepare for a session? At your consultation we will discuss clothing options and anything else needed to make you look your best in your images.
What if the weather doesn’t cooperate for an outside session? I’ll keep an eye on the weather forecast, and if the weather is going to be bad I will contact you to discuss our options for rescheduling.
How long does it take to get my photos back? Once your Art for Your Heart™ session is over we will schedule a time for an in person ordering session. This will usually be about two weeks after your session. You'll get to see samples of my products to make it easy for you to visualize your custom art work. You will be shown your final selection of images, and I will help you select which products are right for you. Your order will generally take three-four weeks to come back from the lab.
Do you require a deposit? I require a non-refundable retainer to reserve your date and time.
Will I need to sign a contract? Yes. My contract outlines the services I am providing and includes information on copyright of the images and a model/property release. The contract must be signed prior to the start of your session.
What is your cancellation policy? Your retainer is non-refundable, but if you notify me at least 24 hours before your session, the retainer can be applied to a session at a future date.
Are Gift certificates available? Yes! Gift certificates for Art for Your Heart™ are available in any amount. They are great for those hard to shop for members of your family and friends.
Ready to book? Click here to contact me.